Are you looking for a healthy and delicious plant-based meal? Look no further than Well bee’s red Lentil Pasta! This unique and nutritious meal is made with’s red Lentil pasta made with specially prepared lentils that are pre-soaked and pre-rinsed for easy digestion. Red Lentil Pasta is packed with protein and essential nutrients such as B vitamins, magnesium, zinc, and potassium – all of which help keep you feeling full and energized throughout the day. Plus, it tastes great! Read on to learn more about why Well bee’s red Lentil Pasta is the perfect choice for a tasty and nutritious plant-based meal.
In this blog post, we will go over the ingredients for red lentil pasta as well as step-by-step instructions on how to make it. So let’s get started!
Ingredients of Red lentil pasta recipe
– 1 cup red lentils
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 large onion, chopped
– 2 carrots, chopped
– 2 celery stalks, chopped
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 4 cups vegetable broth
– 2 tablespoons tomato paste
– 1 bay leaf
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
– 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
– 8 ounces of your favorite pasta (penne, fusilli, etc.)
– Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Making Well bee’s Lentil Pasta is a breeze!
- To start, you’ll need to prepare the lentils.
In a colander, rinse the lentils until the water is clear. Then, soak the lentils in cold water for 4-6 hours. After that, drain and rinse the lentils again.
- Once the lentils are prepped, you’re ready to cook!
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the drained and rinsed lentils to the skillet. Stir-fry for about 10 minutes or until the lentils are tender.
- Next, transfer the cooked lentils to a blender or food processor and blend until it forms a paste-like consistency. If preferred, add a dash of salt and pepper. Now you’re ready to make the pasta!
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the paste into long, thin strips. Cut the strips into pieces of your desired shape and size. You can use any type of knife or pasta cutter to achieve the desired shape.
- Finally, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and drop in the freshly cut pasta. Al dente, or 8 to 10 minutes of cooking. Pasta should be drained and served with your preferred sauce or garnish. Enjoy your delicious and nutritious Wellbee’s Lentil Pasta!
In conclusion, Wellbee’s Lentil Pasta is a nutritious, delicious, and easy-to-prepare plant-based meal. It’s packed with protein and nutrients and is perfect for those looking to add some variety to their diet. With its simple ingredient list, pre-soaked and pre-rinsed lentils, it can be enjoyed by vegans, vegetarians, and non-vegetarians alike. We hope this blog post has inspired you to give this healthy meal a try and enjoy its many benefits!